Monday, April 3, 2017

Website? Poster?

Hey guys!

So today I have been giving a lot of thought at what I can do to make my process a little quicker, things to research so that I can work more efficiently, and finally what do I want to do next? I am so in shock at the fact that I have so little time but so much of it too? Being in the pre-production part of my project right now when I already went through the whole ordeal before is really stressing. (Why do I do these things to myself? I don't know but everything happens for a reason right!! *insert nervous laughter*) 

For my previous documentary idea I had started formatting my website and thinking about what I wanted the theme of the website to be, simple or complex, colored or not, etc. etc. So I had chosen that I wanted to do something simple, with sans serif fonts and with a black, white, grey color scheme. For this I chose to get inspiration from Meru's website, which was a documentary we watched in class. The website is overall very simple and very graphic. I love this a lot because it serves as a promotional tool for the documentary because the images persuade people to want to watch it. 

 



Here are some pictures of the website. This is pretty much what I would be using for the aesthetic of my site. I want to keep it clean no matter what I end up doing because I know I will need to just for time purposes and also because of the fact that I really have to make sure any target audience can appeal to it.

That's all for today!

Wish me luck!

Mariette


No comments:

Post a Comment