Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Ohhhh snap!

The series of Uh Oh's is now old... I'm going to change things up and call them "oh snaps" even though I'm praying this is my only one (which I know it won't be but I'm gonna let myself believe that).

So, for my music... I need to get that out of the way ASAP. I could always compose a song or play it on the piano or guitar and have it be my own due to the fact that I do play the piano and the guitar but I'm not quite sure if that's the way I want to go with it. And if it is I'd probably mash up multiple songs and make them my own.

I've started going through websites such as Bensound, Purple Planet, etc. All of these copyright free music websites but I don't know how I feel about it. Ugh! Why do I do this to myself!?!

I'm going to wait until I film to blog about the songs I have selected from those websites. I'm a special one for sure.

Out comes the music producer, film maker, graphic designer and I don't even know what else in me!

Also, I've been working on researching more about the flowers because I need to know more more more... here is the article I found that I liked the most: http://washington.cbslocal.com/top-lists/best-places-to-see-spring-flowers-in-washington-dc/

And this is the one we will be visiting:


Mariette xx


No comments:

Post a Comment