Friday, April 7, 2017

So what am I doing now?

Alright, this is not as easy as it looks....

I had this idea in my head that everything I was going to do was going to perfectly lead me to where I wanted to go but obviously this isn't how life works.

My mother came back from her trip to Puerto Rico this week with back pains, which she has always suffered from, and now can't go on the road trip. Oy vey! What do I do!? I have turned to my father for lots of advice and he has told me that he does not mind the drive to D.C with just me which honestly is something that we really need to bond about so this will be great.

In the meantime I have gone thinking about exactly what I'm doing when I get to D.C. I know this was supposed to be how we did it from the beginning with everything planned exactly how it's supposed to be and stuff but it has been very very tough to do so during the school year and stuff so you know, since one doesn't always follow perfect instructions 'cause that's just how humans are well I need to do so now. So here I am trying to plan everything out perfectly so when I get there all I have to do is shoot. I will be doing it about spring in D.C.. I will not have my focus fully on the Japanese Cherry Blossoms because I feel like it's too much of a crunch to do so.

Please take into regard the fact that I do have my other documentary filmed, and edited completely so if all else fails I will submit that. I just really am in total disappointment of what I produced. I didn't put all of my effort into it and now it's biting my butt back but I'm not going to sit here and let it do that so if being stressed for this whole week is what it takes then I'll do it.

I tend to not give up on things I care about and I feel like I just have shoved this off to the side because of the fact that the topic angers me so much and I distanced myself from it.

Jesus take the wheel! LOL

Mariette xx

No comments:

Post a Comment