Saturday, April 15, 2017

Here it is!

After so many bumps on the road... coming at you live (drum roll please) BLOOMING IN D.C.!

I had many many many issues but my biggest issue was the fact that my IMovie stopped working completely after I finished my task. It would not allow me to export my file and the only way to do it was to restart everything but that would have required me to have uploaded the files again from the SD Card that I no longer have because I gave it to my mom to take in her camera to her trip to Puerto Rico this week. I tried very hard to export it in any way to be able to make it work but I couldn't. Therefore, I went ahead and did a screencast of the documentary itself, and although it lowered the quality and has some really ugly boarders around it, it worked.

Thank you for having set on this journey with me...

To infinity and beyond!

Mariette xx



Here is the link to my major task:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So-qYyRtxks&t=1s

Here is the link to my minor task (website):

https://mariettesanchez.wixsite.com/bloomingindcfilm

And here is a picture of my poster:


No comments:

Post a Comment