Saturday, March 18, 2017

Florida State Thespians

Hey guys!

       This week is about to be a very overwhelming week... Again. I will be competing this week at a state competition for drama. To get to this competition I had to go to the district competition first. At districts I performed a Duet Acting scene and got straight superiors. Superiors are the best ratings one can get at these drama competitions. My partner and I scored an 87 out of 90, almost a perfect score. Although we scored this high, we did not get to perform/compete at states. Even though we did not get to compete attending the competition is a wonderful experience.

      I didn't have much time to spend on working on my documentary but I did have time to work on research. Although this might not be sources that I can site, watching many performances at the competition gave me a lot of ideas and triggered ways to produce my documentary better. I was also surrounded by many classmates who also had to work on their final AICE Media A Level projects so it was interesting to share my ideas with them and to continue getting feedback about it.

       States was a very wonderful experience and although it threw me a bit off track with my work from school it was all very worth it.

Talk to you guys later!

Mariette xx


No comments:

Post a Comment