Thursday, March 23, 2017

Finding my way!

Hey guys!

Just like Gabriella Montez in High School Musical I have gotten to the point where if I don't figure out what I'm doing and how I am producing it I will be messed up; therefore, I gotta find my own way!

So here's my plan step by step:

1. Decide on whether or not I want to have 2 different families in the documentary

2. Once I select this I have to decide how exactly I am going to interview them without causing much of a ruckus in the household.

3. I need to sit in their household and let them discuss as naturally as possible so I can score some real footage and not have it just be interviews.

4. I have to shoot some extra footage of both members of the household living their daily lives and just going about it.

5. Put all the pieces together.

6. And voila!

Making this list will be a basic guideline to make sure I get everything done and don't make dumb planning mistakes. Apart from that step by step list I also want to share with you guys my storyboard which I created a little while back. I don't want to post it on here until I know it is going to be exactly what I go by.

This is a lot harder than it seemed and still seems!

Keep holding on amigos!

Mariette xx

No comments:

Post a Comment