Sunday, March 26, 2017

Documentary title?

Hey guys!

Ahhhhh! So I have come to realize that I had this irking thought in my mind that was blocking me from making moves on many things with this project. The title...

Some may say that one does not pick a title until the very end, which is true, but I always title my projects before I begin just to have something to build off of and if my idea takes a whole different turn then obviously I change it.

But... here is my title for now: Disagreement: Election 2016.

I decided on this because I want to make sure that my audience has a clear idea from the get go of what the documentary is about. I want them to know that it is about the election but I want to make sure they understand that it is about the issues the election brought upon the society. I also want to make sure that the fact that it is about issues within families is concealed.

This title seems perfect at the moment because of the fact that this is supposed to be just a 5 minute excerpt of a TV documentary and TV documentaries could last a while or maybe not; but in the case that it does last a while I need to have a title that can carry on for many issues/disagreements. As a producer I might run out of families to talk about or the topic may get tiring; but with this title I can explore all that I want to with no limits!

Thanks for tuning in!

Mariette xx

No comments:

Post a Comment